NESU Conference is a biannual event that brings together nordic business students to network, test their know-how in real caseworks and have fun with various activities!
This autumn the honor of hosting the conference goes to
Interested yet unsure?
Q & A
NESU Conference is a seven days long conference that gathers 60 business students and several companies all together to challenge themselves with a chosen theme. This autumn’s the theme will be “DRIVING GROWTH IN A DYNAMIC MARKET”.
The week consists of four business cases providing solutions for real companies’ specific issues. As a counterbalance to the day program there is of course evening program to network with new and old friends. The week climaxes with a grand gala on Saturday and a farewell gathering on Sunday.
Our organizing team is so excited to have your company as our partner! This page is directed at participants, so be sure to check our PARTNERS page for more information about collaboration.
You can participate if you are a student at your local business school. If there is a NESU organization in your city of studies, you are automatically accepted as a member of NESU. You don’t need to have a NESU organization to participate.
Unfortunately, students from Tampere university can only participate if there are places available after applicants from other cities are chosen.
There are plenty of reasons why you should participate, but here are few for starters:
1. You get to learn a lot about the theme through the real life company cases. You also get to connect with the company representatives.
2. You get to network and have fun with the other business students. After the week you have several new friends all around the different NESU countries.
3. NESU Conference is the best time of a human being’s life. The week is like no other event you’ve experienced before!
The application period starts on the 18th of September and ends on the 1st of October 2023. You have a week to write your best motivation letter to introduce yourself and show why you should be chosen to join the conference as a participant.
In the motivation letter, you should describe why you want to join the conference. We would also love to hear what makes you the most excited about the theme and week!
Fill out the application form first with your basic information. Then, you will need to attach your motivational letter.
Here are some tips and tricks for it:
1. Write your letter in English. The official language of NESU Conference is English.
2. Tell us about yourself. What is your name, where do you come from and what makes you unique?
3. Tell us, what interests you in our theme. Our theme is “DRIVING GROWTH IN A DYNAMIC MARKET”. If you are not really sure what that means, additional information can be found on our main page and Instagram posts.
4. Tell us if you have any NESU experience. If you don’t have any, tell us what made you interested to participate to this conference. Remember, that you don’t need to have any prior experience to apply!
5. Lastly, the most important part, let your excitement show!
Good luck to the application process!
Yes, the application is binding.
The participants are chosen based on their motivation letters. The organizing team will read anonymous versions of the letters and choose the participants with democracy.
If you are chosen to be a participant you will get an acceptance letter. Acceptance letters will be sent as soon as the participants are chosen, usually 1-2 business days after the application period has ended.
The participation fee includes accommodation, breakfast, common transportation, evening program activities and the grand gala. The participating fee is 230€.